rf 603ii N-1
Enhance your capabilities and digital photography with this multifunctional RF-603 wireless radio flash trigger set. The set consists of two remote control transceivers which can be used as either a receiver or transmitter to provide wireless and synchronized flashes and shutter release. This set will allow you to perform functions such as continuous shooting, auto focus, long exposure and more. Get creative with your camera and photography with the RF-603 Flash Trigger Set!
Like RF-602, the new RF-603 supports all Nikon DSLR Camera and support Flash Speedlite with " Sleep mode" function:
- and other flashgun which has " Wake up " function
The RF603 has been improved in several functions:
- Transceiver-based system: units automatically detect when to switch to either transmitter or receiver mode.
- Hotshoe pass-through, allowing on-camera flash and radio triggering to be used simultaneously.
- Improved shutter sync speed up to 1/250s
- Use AAA batteries
- Improved on/off switch
- Prontor/Compur (PC) port for off-hotshoe synchronisation
- Non-proprietary 2.5mm (sub-miniphone) port for shutter release cables
- Shutter release cable included (N1 cable in this packing)
Since it is now a tranceiver system you can now use it more flexible. With e.g. 4 RF-603 you can trigger 3 flashes (1 trigger, 3 receivers) as well as trigger the camera itself and then trigger 1 flash. One more good thing is that the only powersource you now need is 2 AAA batteries/accus. There is no need for CR3 batteries anymore and you can use your standard charger.
The power switch has been improved an now should prevent from accedently firing in the camera bag which could consume a lot of the battery power.
Wireless flash trigger:
Wireless shutter release (N1 shutter connecting cord included to supports D3 D1 D2 D200 D300 D300S D700 D800 D1H D1X D2H):
As the wireless shutter release, its working range is up to 100 meters (clear outdoor environment)
Nikon D3 D1 D2 D200 D300 D300S D700 D800 D1H D1X D2H
- Nearly all flashes with a standard hot shoe and being released by the middle contact are compatible
Please note that the RF-603 only supports the manual flash mode, not TTL, but it works with TTL flashes
Supports the "sleep mode" or "wake up" mode which some flashes are equipped with
Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24 (not compatible with SB-600)
Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EZ, 430EX, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
Olympus FL-50, FL36
Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D
- 2 x RF-603N II Transceivers for Nikon cameras
- 1x N1 cable for shuttle release function
- English Menu